A great business plan needs transactional flexibility
Unlimited transactions, only with BoB current account.
- Account for any resident Individuals who are either GCC Nationals or Indian national including Person of Indian Origin.
- Account in the name of minor can be opened till he/she become major (i.e., 21 years of age) provided the account will be operated by natural guardian only i.e., father or mother of minor
- A/c can be opened in AED & USD currency only
- Joint Account is permitted with operating instructions of Jointly, Any one only.
- Opened basically for Savings purpose with cheque book facility.
- Cheque Book issuance subjected to satisfactory AECB Report
- Duly filled account opening application form (signed in front of bank officials)
- Photocopy of valid passport including address page and valid VISA page
- Copy of valid Emirates ID
- Photocopy of valid labour contract (in case of salary account)
- No objection certificate from sponsor
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Copy of Tenancy contract/Ejari wherever applicable
- Original documents to be presented for verification
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.