Your business needs a trustworthy partner
A premium offering for your business.
Platinum Current Account
A current account specially curated for meeting the dynamic requirements of business and corporate entities in UAE with an added advantage of earning interest on the floating balance.
Open an account now and enjoy loads of benefits.
Terms and Condition
Platinum Current Account : Key features
- Can be opened in major currencies: AED, USD, EUR, and GBP.
- Earn attractive interest of 0.75% on daily closing balance maintained in the account.
Platinum Current Account : Benefits
- Free balance certificate twice a year.
- Concessional fees of AED 20 for outward foreign remittance.
- Zero charges on inwards foreign remittance to your account.
- Free unlimited cheque book.
Platinum Current Account : Requirement
- Monthly Average Balance (MAB) of 2 million AED or 500,000 in USD, EUR, GBP.
Platinum Current Account : Documents required
List of documents required
- Copy of Trade License, Chamber of Commerce & Registration from Economic Department.
- Copy of MOA and AOA. (In case document is in Arabic language then English translated copy also required.)
- Copy of Passport, VISA and Emirates ID of Proprietor/Director/UBOs as applicable.
- Copy of tenancy contract with Ejari.
- Recent passport size photograph of authorized signatories.
- Board resolution to open an account with Bank of Baroda, UAE as per format provided in account opening form.
- Bank account statement of last 6 months for existing company.
- Resident tenancy contract copy.
- In case of subsidiary/Branch office of Foreign Company, duly legalized and consularized Board resolution of Parent company for setting up Subsidiary/Branch at UAE.
- MOA and AOA of parent company.
- Share holding pattern/Share certificate of the parent company.
- NOC from sponsor, in case sponsor name is different on VISA.
- 1 year VAT return / 2 year audited balance sheet.
- Company seal/stamp.
Platinum Current Account : Terms and Condition
- Bank may revise/amend at any time product features/service charges.
- Customer to submit KYC documents as and when due for renewal.
Platinum Current Account : Charges
As applicable from time to time, please refer to service charges guidelines separately or click service charges to see more details.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.