No matter where you stay, we take care
Savings account for non-residents of UAE.
Saving Account (NRE)
Saving Account (NRE) : Key features
- For non-residents of UAE, who are either GCC Nationals or Indian national including Person of Indian Origin.
- For investment, maintenance of their property in UAE etc.
- Account can be opened in AED, USD, GBP and EUR currency
- Interest *0.40% p.a. (subject to change)
- No cheque book facility
- All A/cs are opened based on KYC guidelines as prescribed by the Central Bank of the UAE
- Remittance to India through ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking
Saving Account (NRE) : Documents Required
- Duly filled account opening application form (signed in front of bank officials)
- Document justifing to have financial intrest in UAE
- Copy of Passport
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Copy of current address proof
- Valid Identity proof (like EID in UAE)
- Original documents to be presented for verification
Saving Account (NRE) : Charges
As applicable from time to time, please refer Service charges guidelines separately or click Service charges to see more details.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.