With a great business plan comes great responsibility
Try the Current Account (Offshore) today!
Current Account (Offshore)
‘Now open your business account under ‘Current Account (Offshore)’ scheme and enjoy many facilities without any cost.’
Current Account (Offshore) : Key Features
- Currency: A/c can be opened in AED, USD, GBP and EUR
- Minimum balance – Monthly AED 50,000 or its equivalent in other currencies
- Cheque Book/ATM facility not available
- Certificates in a year will be issued twice without any charges
- Only Bank to Bank transfers will be offered for other currency accounts.
- Cash deposit/withdrawal not allowed
- No restriction in no. of transactions
- Baroda Connect with Transaction right facility available
Current Account (Offshore) : Documents Required
- Account opening form duly filled and signed
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum& Articles of Association
- Share Certificate/Share Register
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Board resolution to open the account
- Emirates ID and VISA copies verified from Original of the authorized signatories
- Passport copies with visa page verified from Original of the authorized signatories
- One Passport Size Photograph of each Authorized Signatory
- Documents of the shareholders
- KYC Details of Beneficial Owners
- Company stamp
- All documents issued overseas by overseas Authorities should be notarized and legalized in country of origin by the foreign affairs Ministry &consularized by the UAE Embassy. Then attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE
Current Account (Offshore) : Charges
As applicable from time to time, please refer to service charges guidelines separately or click service charges to see more details.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.