Single account, twin advantage
Current and savings account in one! Know more.
- Account for any resident Individuals who are Indian national including Person of Indian Origin.
- Account in the name of minor can be opened till he/she become major (i.e., 21 years of age) provided the account will be operated by natural guardian only i.e., father or mother of minor
- If monthly salary/income is less than AED 4,000, Happiness salary savings account and Happiness NRE account is available
- Local A/c can be opened in AED only and NRE account is opened in Indian Rupees.
- Interest *0.40% p.a. (subject to change)
- No cheque book facility
- Debit card/ Internet Banking/Mobile Banking facility available
- All A/cs are opened based on KYC guidelines as prescribed by the Central Bank of the UAE
- Remittance to India through ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking
- Duly filled account opening application form (signed in front of bank officials)
- Photocopy of valid passport including address page and valid VISA page
- Copy of valid Emirates ID
- Photocopy of valid labour contract (in case of salary account)
- No objection certificate from sponsor
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Copy of Tenancy contract/Ejari wherever applicable
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Original documents to be presented for verification
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.