Schemes that will pave your growth.
Meet your working capital requirements.
- We offer Loans / overdrafts to Non Resident Indians against their NRE/FCNR (B) deposits at Indian / other overseas branches of the bank and deposit holders at the DIFC branch.
- We offer the following credit facilities in or outside UAE in any currency other than Dirham(AED). To know who can be a cleint kindly use the link "Who can be a client ".
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
What is a loan against deposit?
A loan against deposit is when a bank or financial institution grants a loan to a customer, using their fixed deposit or savings account as collateral. The loan amount is usually a percentage of the deposit amount.
What types of deposits can be used for a loan against deposit?
Loans/overdrafts offered to Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Collateral: NRE/FCNR (B) deposits at Indian/overseas branches of the bank.
- Eligibility: NRIs and deposit holders at the DIFC branch.
- Loan types: Loans and overdrafts available for NRIs against their deposits.
How much can I borrow through a loan Against deposit?
The loan amount can be up to 90% of the deposit amount.