Your business needs a trustworthy partner
A premium offering for your business.
Terms and Condition
Platinum Current Account : Key features
- Can be opened in major currencies: AED, USD, EUR, and GBP.
- Earn attractive interest of 0.75% on daily closing balance maintained in the account.
Platinum Current Account : Benefits
- Free balance certificate twice a year.
- Concessional fees of AED 20 for outward foreign remittance.
- Zero charges on inwards foreign remittance to your account.
- Free unlimited cheque book.
Platinum Current Account : Requirement
- Monthly Average Balance (MAB) of 2 million AED or 500,000 in USD, EUR, GBP.
Platinum Current Account : Documents required
List of documents required
- Copy of Trade License, Chamber of Commerce & Registration from Economic Department.
- Copy of MOA and AOA. (In case document is in Arabic language then English translated copy also required.)
- Copy of Passport, VISA and Emirates ID of Proprietor/Director/UBOs as applicable.
- Copy of tenancy contract with Ejari.
- Recent passport size photograph of authorized signatories.
- Board resolution to open an account with Bank of Baroda, UAE as per format provided in account opening form.
- Bank account statement of last 6 months for existing company.
- Resident tenancy contract copy.
- In case of subsidiary/Branch office of Foreign Company, duly legalized and consularized Board resolution of Parent company for setting up Subsidiary/Branch at UAE.
- MOA and AOA of parent company.
- Share holding pattern/Share certificate of the parent company.
- NOC from sponsor, in case sponsor name is different on VISA.
- 1 year VAT return / 2 year audited balance sheet.
- Company seal/stamp.
Platinum Current Account : Terms and Condition
- Bank may revise/amend at any time product features/service charges.
- Customer to submit KYC documents as and when due for renewal.
Platinum Current Account : Charges
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.