Special features for a special you!
Get your special current account today.
Special Current Account General : Key features
- Account for any resident Individuals who are either GCC Nationals or Indian national including Person of Indian Origin.
- The Product is offered to Savings A/c customers who require Cheque book facility
- A/c can be opened in AED, USD, GBP and EUR
- All A/cs are opened based on KYC guidelines as prescribed by the Central Bank of UAE
- Remittance to India through ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking
Special Current Account General : Documents Required
- Duly filled Account opening form (Signed in front of bank officials)
- Valid photocopy of Passport with address page and Valid VISA page
- Photocopy of valid labor contract
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Salary certificate or valid copy of labor contract
- Original documents to be presented for verification
- Source of income should be provided by customer before availing cheque book
- In case of salaried class person- NOC from employer is require
Special Current Account General : Charges
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
What is a Special Current Account General?
A Special Current Account General is a bank account that provides cheque book and cheque collection facilities to individuals who require frequent transactions and a current account.
Who is eligible to open a Special Current Account General with Bank of Baroda UAE?
The Bank of Baroda UAE offers a Special Current Account General for individuals (single/joint) who need cheque book and cheque collection facilities. The account requires a minimum balance of AED 2500/- or equivalent in other currencies.
What are the features and benefits of a Special Current Account General?
- Special Current Account General from Bank of Baroda UAE offers a cheque book option for clients with savings accounts.
- Account can be opened in multiple currencies: AED, USD, GBP, and EUR.
- Customers receive free monthly consolidated statements via email.
- Ideal for individuals who require regular transactions in different currencies and seek a hassle-free financial experience.