Your trusted partner for dreams coming true.
Easy and flexible loan repayment options.
Salary Linked Personal Loan : Key Features
- Higher limit up to AED 500,000
- Repayment period up to 48 months
- Competitive rate of interest
- No Hidden Charges
- Interest charges on Daily Reducing Balance
Salary Linked Personal Loan : Eligibility
- Individuals salaried employees
- Tenor – Max. 48 Months
- Limit- Min. – AED 10,000 Max. AED 500,000
Salary Linked Personal Loan : Charges
1.00% of loan amount with min. AED 500/- plus VAT
Salary Linked Personal Loan : Warning Box
Debt Management Tool/Guidelines as per Compliance of Consumer Protection Standards of CBUAE
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
What is a salary-linked personal loan?
A salary-linked personal loan is a type of private loan where the borrower's income acts as collateral, and monthly loan installments are deducted automatically from the borrower's salary account.
Who is eligible for a salary-linked personal loan from Bank of Baroda UAE ?
Eligibility for Bank of Baroda UAE's salary-linked personal loan:
- Salaried employees working for UAE-based organisations
- Monthly income of AED 2,500 or more
- Maximum loan limit: AED 500,000
- Payback period: Up to 48 months
What is the interest rate for a salary-linked personal loan?
You can avail Top up Loan maximum up to residual period of existing Home Loan.
Monthly Income Range Interest Rate
Up to AED 10,000 10.00% p.a. More than AED 10,000 to AED 25,000 9.00% p.a. More than AED 25,000 8.00% p.a.