Start small, dream big, build your empire.
An array of services and products to choose from.
No more business concerns, Working capital finance facility
Being in the UAE for the last 38 years, we understand the importance and significance of SMEs in the UAE. Keeping this in view, we have created a dedicated and specialised outfit called ‘SME factory’ to meet all the banking requirements of SMEs in the UAE in the most efficient and cost-effective way. The ‘SME factory’ works on the assembly line principles to process credit facilities in the most efficient and time-bound manner. We received the ‘Best Business Start-Up Scheme’ award for the SME for the year 2011 from the highly reputed business magazine ‘The Banker’s Middle East’ .
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
What types of accounts does Bank of Baroda offer for corporate/SME customers?
Bank of Baroda provides corporate/SME customers with various account options-
- Current Accounts offer features like fund transfers and cheque book issuance.
- Fixed Deposit Accounts provide businesses with a secure and predictable return on investment.
What are the eligibility requirements to open a corporate/SME account with Bank of Baroda UAE?
To open a corporate/SME account at Bank of Baroda UAE, you must
- Be a registered business entity with a valid trade license issued by UAE government authorities.
- Provide identification proof (passport copies, Emirates ID) of authorised signatories and beneficial owners.
- Submit a business plan outlining the nature of the business.
Can I open an account remotely or do I need to visit a branch in person?
You will have to visit our nearest branch to open a corporate account.