Great savings can take you places
Choose from the many savings accounts we offer
Savings Account : Key features
- Account for any resident Individuals who are either GCC Nationals or Indian national including Person of Indian Origin.
- Account in the name of minor can be opened till he/she become major (i.e., 21 years of age) provided the account will be operated by natural guardian only i.e., father or mother of minor
- Opened for savings purpose
- A/c can be opened in AED & USD currency only
- Interest *0.40% p.a. (subject to change)
- No cheque book facility
- Debit card/ Internet Banking/Mobile Banking facility available
- No restriction on number of withdrawals (subject to specific Scheme)
- All A/cs are opened based on KYC guidelines as prescribed by the Central Bank of the UAE
- Remittance to India through ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking
Savings Account : Documents Required
- Duly filled account opening application form (signed in front of bank officials)
- Photocopy of valid passport including address page and valid VISA page
- Copy of valid Emirates ID
- Photocopy of valid labour contract (in case of salary account)
- No objection certificate from sponsor
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Copy of Tenancy contract/Ejari wherever applicable
- Original documents to be presented for verification
Savings Account : Charges
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
What is a savings account and how does it work?
A savings account allows individuals to save money and earn interest. These funds can be withdrawn as needed.
What are the benefits of opening a savings account with Bank of Baroda UAE?
Opening a savings account with Bank of Baroda UAE comes with several benefits-
- Offers interest at an annual rate of 0.40% on deposited funds.
- Allows access convenient banking services like debit card, internet banking, and mobile banking.
- No restrictions on the number of withdrawals (subject to specific schemes).
- Remit funds to India through ATM, internet banking, or mobile banking services.
What are the minimum balance requirements for a savings account with Bank of Baroda UAE?
Maintaining a minimum balance of AED 1000 in a Bank of Baroda UAE savings account is required to avoid charges or fees.