Your trusted partner for dreams coming true.
Easy and flexible loan repayment options.
Top up Loan : Key Features
- Higher limit up to AED 5000000
- Repayment period allowed up to residual period of existing Home loan
- Low interest rate
- Low Processing Fee
- No Hidden Charges
- Interest charges on Daily Reducing Balance
Top up Loan : Eligibility
- Existing home loan borrowers having satisfactory conduct in account
- For constructing, purchasing or renovating a house for owner occupier or investment purpose
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum- For salaried Class - 65- years at loan maturity For Others – 70- years at loan maturity
- Limit - Min. – AED 100000/- Max -AED 5000000/-
Top up Loan : Charges
Processing Fees-1.00% of loan amount max – AED 25,000/-
Top up Loan : Warning Box
Debt Management Tool/Guidelines as per Compliance of Consumer Protection Standards of CBUAE
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
What is a top-up loan, and how is it different from a regular personal loan?
Top-up loans are additional loan amounts available on existing personal loans, offering a lower interest rate and faster disbursement. They are exclusively offered to current customers with a strong repayment history. Standard personal loans, on the other hand, are standalone loans.
Who is eligible for a top-up loan, and what are the eligibility criteria?
Eligibility for Bank of Baroda UAE top-up loan.
- Existing clients with a house loan or personal loan.
- Satisfactory repayment track record.
- Minimum income requirements.
What are the documents required to apply for a top-up loan?
Documents required for top-up loan application include:
- Completed application form.
- Copy of Emirates ID or passport.
- Bank statements showing loan instalments.
- Evidence of income.
Who can apply for a Top up Loan?Existing Home Loan borrowers of Bank of Baroda having satisfactory Conduct in account
What is the maximum amount I can borrow under this scheme?
You can borrow max. Up to AED 5 Million
What is the Maximum Period up to which I can avail Top Loan?
You can avail Top up Loan maximum up to residual period of existing Home Loan.
Do you offer early settlement of Top up Loan?
Yes, you can repay your Top up loan before maturity of loan
What is the charge for early settlement?
We charge 1.00% + VAT of the outstanding Loan amount up to a max. of AED 10,000 as an early settlement fee.